If you want a bank account that makes your life easier, a TransactPlus account is for you. Transact Plus is a card-based account that comes with a range of features and benefits designed to simplify your everyday banking. It is ideal if you want the flexibility of being able to save money by transacting at a lower cost than a regular current account. Transact Plus is the ideal ‘first bank account’ – especially if you have just started working and earning a salary.
What does it offer me?
- A Visa Debit ATM card that can be used to make deposits and draw cash at ATMs countrywide – 24 hours a day. There is no limit on the number of withdrawals you can make
- Access to savings and investment products such as PureSave, ContractSave, fixed deposits and Bonus Investment accounts
- Access to loan and insurance products depending on qualifying criteria.
What do I need to apply?
You need a minimum account opening deposit of K60.00
Visit your nearest branch. and bring the following documents with you:
- Proof of address, for example, a utility bill
- Two passport-size photos
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Recommendation letter from your employer or a Stanbic account holder.