A PureSave account will help you to build up your cash reserves. Interest earned on a PureSave account is higher than a regular current account, which means your money grows faster, helping you to reach your financial goals more quickly. Your funds are available on demand and you can deposit any amount at any time. Interest is paid on a tiered basis, meaning that the interest rate increases as your balance increases – so the more you save, the more you earn!
What does it offer me?
- Your funds are immediately available – you don’t have to give us notice before you make a withdrawal
- You can access your account electronically using your free Visa Debit card
- Interest rates are tiered and interest is paid every month.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Stanbic Bank branch to apply!
- You need a minimum account opening deposit of K500.00
You must bring the following documents with you:
- Two reference forms
- Two signature cards filled in by each signatory to the account
- Proof of address (for example, a utility bill)
- Two passport-size photos
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Recommendation letter from your employer or a Stanbic account holder.