If you need an investment account that earns good market-related interest – without sacrificing immediate access to your money, then a Call account is a good choice. This interest-bearing account allows you to deposit funds, which you can draw when you need them.
What does it offer me?
- The higher your balance, the higher the interest you will earn
- Interest is paid monthly
- Your funds are available on demand
- No service fees are charged
- You can manage your account electronically and link it to your transactional account
- You can make additional deposits at any time
- Loan facilities are available against a pledge of funds in your call account.
What do I need to apply?
- You need a minimum opening deposit of ????
- The higher your balance, the higher the interest you will earn.
How to apply
Visit your nearest Stanbic branch with the following documents and fill in an application form:
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - utility bill less than 3 months old
- Recommendation letter for your employer or Stanbic account holder.