A Bonus Deposit allows you to invest a lump sum over a chosen period and rewards you with attractive interest. In addition, you earn bonus interest if your investment runs until its maturity date.
What does it offer me?
- There is no maximum balance t, but the higher your balance, the more interest you will earn
- Additional deposits cannot be made into the account
- You can open more than one Bonus Deposit account You can open a Bonus Deposit account for your children to teach them the benefits of saving
- There are 3 investments periods to choose from –12, 24 or 36 months
- Once an investment period has been chosen, it cannot be changed
- Interest is calculated daily and capitalised monthly
- Guaranteed bonus interest is paid if your account runs for the full investment term n
- No management fees are charged.
What do I need to apply?
- Be over the age of 18
- A minimum account opening deposit of K1,000.00
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents and fill in an application form:
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - utility bill less than 3 months old