Stock and Inventory Financing
Inventory financing is a bank line of credit secured by your company's inventory. This type of financing can help free some of the cash you have tied up in inventory for more pressing needs. Although not offered to pure start-ups (a track record of sales is required), start-ups should be aware of this type of financing for the future.
What does it offer me
- The inventory in question must be acceptable to us that is, not illegal and must be environmentally acceptable
- We secure the inventory on your behalf and manage transactional and operational risks
- Usually, we take a charge over the inventory as security
- Inventory financing is usually self-securing and self-liquidating.
What do I need to apply
If you import or buy inventory locally, contact your account executive or any of our branches.
- Your business plan
- Company profile
- Cash flow assumptions
- Two to three years’ audits
- Latest management accounts.
Where can I get more information
Contact our Trade Finance Department at Head Office on 234 057