One of the biggest challenges facing export companies is waiting up to 60 days to get paid by their foreign customers. Export financing offers you an advance on invoices sent to slow paying customers, giving you the working capital you need to run your business.
What does it offer me
- Advisory and Confirming Letters of Credit
- Pre-shipment finance
- Guarantees, indemnities and bonds
- Documentary Export Collections
- Customised solutions for your unique trade requirements
- Secures timely payments and collections of proceeds from commercial flows
- Non-traditional approach to financing
- Flexible structured trade financing reduces risk when exporting goods and inventories
- Minimal risk
- Increases competitive trade
- Transaction turnaround time is optimised
- International commercial transactions are monitored and controlled.
What do I need to apply
Any established business entity with export interests who holds or intends to open a Business Current account with us.