A Fixed Deposit account allows you to invest a lump sum over a short period at a fixed interest rate. The account allows you to grow your money without attracting any bank charges.
What does it offer me
- Competitive interest rates
- Your account can be pledged as security for a loan
- You can choose a maturity date
- You can choose to either withdraw your funds or roll the account over at maturity
- You can choose to have your Interest paid into another account
- You need to keep a minimum of K1 million in your account
- There is no maximum balance
- You do not have to open a transactional account to have a Fixed Deposit.
What do I need to apply
- Both Stanbic and Non-Stanbic business clients can apply for a Fixed Deposit.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid identity documents of the directors -. passport or driver’s licence
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Board resolution
- List of shareholders and directors
- Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Association
- 2 passport-size photos of directors
- Reference letters from two existing Stanbic account holders who have held their accounts with us for more than one year.