Comprehensive Motor Insurance
Comprehensive Motor Insurance covers your vehicle/s against loss or accidental damage.
What does it offer me?
- Covers your vehicle against theft, fire and accidental damage
- Covers you against third-party liability, such as damage to property and bodily injury or death of any person
- Provides legal defence if the other party in an accident files a lawsuit against you
- Allows you to claim for bodily injury and medical bills, loss of income or pain and suffering
- If you have a claim you will be paid for the cost of repairs to the damage to your vehicle, or for replacement of your vehicle in the case of a total loss.