Business Current Account
Our Business Current account is easy to manage and allows you to transact in the way that is most convenient for you, from traditional branch banking to using our advanced electronic services.
What does it offer me?
- Cheque counterfoils and monthly statements give you a reliable way of keeping a record of your transactions
- You can order a 50- or 100-leaf chequebook
- You don’t have to carry cash
- Money is easily transferable between Stanbic and other banks
- Electronic banking facilities let you operate your accounts after hours in the comfort of your home or office
- Several signatories can be appointed on your account
- You may choose the details you want printed on your cheques
- Overdraft facilities can be arranged
- Standing and stop orders can be loaded to your account
- You earn interest on your minimum monthly balance
- A small monthly service fee is charged
- You can issue stop payment instructions in case of fraud, theft or a lost cheque
- Your account can also be opened in dollars, British pounds, euros or South African rand.
What do I need to apply?
- Have your own small to medium size business or be planning to start a business of your own.
- A minimum account opening deposit of K500,000.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid identity documents of the directors - passports or driver’s licences
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Board resolution
- List of shareholders and directors
- Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Association
- Two passport-size photos of directors
- Two reference letters from existing Stanbic customers who have held their account for more than one year.