What is it?
We understand that buying a house is more than an investment… it is a place to call home and create memories that will last a lifetime. If you are looking to buy your dream home, our home loans can help you to achieve your goal.
What does it offer me ?
- An extended repayment period of up to 20 years gives you access to higher loan values with affordable monthly repayments
- The maximum loan you qualify for depends on how much you can afford to repay - up to a maximum of 35% of your monthly income
- We will finance up to 90% of the property’s assessed value
- Short-term insurance and life assurance are compulsory
- A loan origination fee of 1% of the loan amount is charged
- A deposit of 10% is needed (for equity release, outright purchases, refinancing) and 20% (for building loans).
What do I need to apply?
Our home loans are available to both Stanbic and non-Stanbic customers aged between 21 and 55 years.
Visit your nearest branch with the following supporting documents and fill in an application form:
- Your latest pay slip or proof of income
- A copy of your NRC, passport or driver’s licence
- A valuation report from bank-approved valuators
- A letter from your permanent employer
- Proof of employment and address
- Six months’ bank statements for non- Stanbic account holders
- Two passport-size photos
- Marriage certificate (for joint applicants)
- Certified copy of title deed
- Letter of offer (for outright purchases and building).
For more info:
Call our Home Loans Unit on +260-211-370000 or email [email protected]