Personal Loan Protection Plan
A Personal Loan Protection Plan covers your personal loan debt if you die or are permanently disabled. In these circumstances, the outstanding amount owing on your personal loan will be written off.
What does it offer me?
- This automatic cover ensures that your outstanding loan is settled – up to an amount of K200,000.00
- Gives your loved ones the security of knowing that no claims can be made against them for the amount owing on your loan
- Premiums are calculated on the monthly outstanding balance on your loan and payable with your loan repayments. As you pay off your loan, your premiums will decrease.
What do I need to apply?
This cover is automatically included when you take out a personal loan (such as a Revolving Credit or Term loan) with us.
How to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents and fill in an application form:
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - utility bill less than 3 months old.