Homeowner’s Protection Plan
Our Homeowner’s Protection Plan protects you financially against accidental loss or damage to the physical structure of your private residence
What does it offer me?
Your family home will be comprehensively insured against the following risks:
- Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake or volcanic eruption
- Storm, tempest or flood
- Leakage of water or oil from any fixed water or heating installation or washing machine
- Riot, strike and civil commotion lockouts, labour disturbances, malicious damage
- Accidental damage to fixed glass and sanitary-ware
- Theft or damage caused by attempted theft by forcible and violent entry to or exit from the premises
- Falling trees or branches
- For home loans customers, the premium is calculated in line with the terms of your loan agreement and will be shown on your loan account.
For any other Stanbic Bank customer, the premium will be calculated in line with the terms of the facility letter and will be shown on your transactional account.
What do I need to apply?
If you have your own home, financed through us, and assets you want to protect.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - utility bill less than 3 months old).