Home Loan Protection Plan
Our Home Loan Protection Plan covers your home loan debt if you die or are permanently disabled. In these circumstances, the outstanding amount owing on your home loan will be written off and we will no longer have an interest in the property.
What does it offer me?
- Makes sure your property is safe from repossession – giving you and your loved ones the security of knowing that your home remains in the family and cannot be taken away
- A maximum of K1.5-billion is payable in the event of the death of the policyholder. In the event of disability, your home loan repayments will be covered for 12 months
- Premiums are calculated on the monthly outstanding balance on your home loan and payable with your loan repayments. As you pay off your home loan, your premiums will decrease.
- You get a 40% discount on your premium if a second life is assured.
What do I need to apply?
- Be under the age of 65 years
- Have a home loan with us.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Copy of your identity document (NRC or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - utility bill less than 3 months old.