Vehicle and Asset Finance
Our vehicle and asset finance facility offers short- to medium-term funding to finance the purchase of moveable assets, such as motor vehicles, for your business.
What does it offer me?
- Competitive interest rates in both local and foreign currency
- New or used assets may be financed, including machinery, and office and medical equipment
- Insurance premium financing helps you with your insurance payments
- Automatic reminders of insurance expiry
- Flexible financing terms of up to 48 months
- You can apply for finance for motor vehicles ranging from saloons , pick-ups, prime movers and earthmovers
- You can apply for finance for used vehicles subject to meeting our guidelines and conditions.
What do I need to apply?
Be a Business client with an existing Stanbic Bank Business Current account.
You need to give us the following documents to enable our credit department to make an informed decision.
- Your business’ financial statements
- Personal statements of assets and liabilities of all the partners, members or directors.
- Your sales and purchases budgets
- A projected income and expenditure statement
- A 12-month cash flow forecast
- The amount of your own contribution, and the source of the funds
- Schedule of debtors and creditors
- If you do not have a Business account with us, you must give us your past three months’ bank statements.
This is not a full list. Depending on the nature of the application and the business risk involved, you may need to give us fewer or more documents.
For more information on the documents we need, please call the Head of Business Banking Department on 229071.