Business Revolving Term Loan
Curb your recurring expenses and cash flow constraints with a Business Revolving Term Loan. This is a continuous loan facility where repayments are calculated over five years in equal monthly instalments. Once you have made monthly repayments for at least six months, you can withdraw funds up to the original limit, without your monthly repayments being affected.
What does it offer me?
- A minimum loan amount of K10,000.00 or US$5,000
- You can redraw up to the original amount without having to reapply
- When you revolve the loan, your repayments are not affected
- Interest is variable and is linked to our official base rate, meaning you get the benefit if the interest rate drops.
What do I need to apply?
Be a Business client with an existing Stanbic Bank Business Current account
You need to give us the following documents to enable our credit department to make an informed decision.
- Your business’ financial statements
- Personal statements of assets and liabilities of all the partners, members or directors.
- Your sales and purchases budgets
- A projected income and expenditure statement
- A 12-month cash flow forecast
- The amount of your own contribution, and the source of the funds
- Schedule of debtors and creditors
- If you do not have a Business account with us, you must give us your past three months’ bank statements.
This is not a full list. Depending on the nature of the application and the business risk involved, you may need to give us fewer or more documents.
For more information on the documents you need to give us, please contact the Head of Business Banking Department on 229071