We offer need-based agricultural loans of varying terms to clients engaged in the farming of staple as well as cash crops, horticulture, plantations, poultry, animal husbandry, dairy, seeds and warehousing. Facilities may be offered after credit due diligence is done on the farming entity. We also finance the supply of a wide range of agri-input products like seeds, fertilisers, pesticides, micro nutrients and irrigation equipment. We have identified the transportation, storage and processing of food and other agri commodities as focus areas and offer Working Capital and Term loans with varying terms to eligible processors, based on their financials and the strength of the underlying commodities.
What does it offer me?
- Term loans
- Vehicle and asset finance (VAF)
- Letters of Credit
- Collateral Management Agreements (CMAs)
- Agricultural Production Loans
- Invoice discounting
What do I need to apply?
Agricultural financing is offered to any type of established or start-up farming business.
You need to give us the following documents to enable our credit department to make an informed decision.
- Your business’ financial statements
- Personal statements of assets and liabilities of all the partners, members or directors.
- Your sales and purchases budgets
- A projected income and expenditure statement
- A 12-month cash flow forecast
- The amount of your own contribution, and the source of the funds
- Schedule of debtors and creditors
- If you do not have a Business account with us, you must give us your past three months’ bank statements.
This is not a full list. Depending on the nature of the application and the business risk involved, you may need to give us fewer or more documents.